Global Juice Feast

wayne's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, thanks for the word up on the great tasting juice. I use a VitaMix, for I need…"

wayne replied Jan 16, 2009 to feelings of quitting... yikes

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Teresa

"Hey Nancy! My dad used to say:"it ain't eazy bein greezy" Once stuff is in us, it d…"

wayne replied Jan 10, 2009 to I need help getting started

7 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Nancy Elliott

"Delete So, to use a parallel, example; much like when a child is conceived, whatever…"

wayne replied Jan 9, 2009 to Moodiness and irritability ?

3 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by wayne

"Greetings Robin, In response to your post, I would like to share. Jamison's tips ar…"

wayne replied Jan 9, 2009 to Moodiness and irritability ?

3 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by wayne

"Yo Al! Wassup? If ya email me wayne@rawfoods.com I'd like o send ya a couple of thin…"

wayne replied Dec 27, 2008 to A (sort of) cry for help/ advice from a poor, humble, partly reenergized partly discouraged recent convert.

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by wayne

"Shrinking Al! Should be your new name! You are going to do well! I received A LOT of…"

wayne replied Dec 19, 2008 to A (sort of) cry for help/ advice from a poor, humble, partly reenergized partly discouraged recent convert.

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by wayne

"You get a marketing line on that "Turkey Repellant", and you'll stay healthy and nev…"

wayne replied Dec 19, 2008 to A (sort of) cry for help/ advice from a poor, humble, partly reenergized partly discouraged recent convert.

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by wayne

"http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=67742412&bl…"

wayne replied Dec 18, 2008 to A (sort of) cry for help/ advice from a poor, humble, partly reenergized partly discouraged recent convert.

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by wayne

"Yah brah! Help is on the way! I had many of the same hurdles to cross, and I feel ya…"

wayne replied Dec 18, 2008 to A (sort of) cry for help/ advice from a poor, humble, partly reenergized partly discouraged recent convert.

11 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by wayne

"I just wanted to give everyone a big smile... and say thanks for the education, keep…"

wayne replied May 6, 2008 to Veggies-Novel'

4 May 7, 2008
Reply by Bronwyn Preece

RSS

Juice Feasting Introduction

ONE HOUR Kevin Gianni Interview with David Rainoshek, MA on JUICE FEASTING!

Latest Activity

Community by:

© 2018   Created by David and Katrina Rainoshek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service